Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Bust Rhymes Throws Drink's at Woman For Touching his butt: Watch Video

Bust Rhymes Throws Drink's at Woman For Touching his butt

Popular Hip-Hop artists Busta Rhymes throws drink at a fan for touching his butt.

Rhymes was spotted walking among a group of people when a woman came up close behind him, reached out, and touched his butt. Resulting in a drink being thrown at her. 



The woman, Nikita Mathis, released a statement to the Shade Room responding to the viral chaos that erupted and admitting to wrongfully touching the icon.

“I didn’t mean to touch his behind honestly I was just happy to meet him and wanted a pic been a long time fan I admit I shouldn’t have touch sic him at all but he’s BUSTA. I felt like I could possibly get a pic,” the outlet quoted Mathis.

Busta as yet to comment on the incident.


Related: THIEVES CAUGHT IN St ELIZABETH BEATEN: WATCH VIDEO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Britney Spears Leaves Music Industry on Considering OnlyFans see 7 Viral Pics

  42 Year-Old Britney Spears could make upto $100 million per year if she joins the subscription site after announcing she’s qu...