Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Pretti Don growing her daughter to be straight-Heterosexual


Social media blogger, Pretti Don whose given name is Vanice Parker  says she and her partner are growing their child to be heterosexual. She and her wife, Camille Davis have been raising an 11-year-old girl for the past five years.

She told you to The Star that she is a hermaphrodite so she can't have kids, so the fact that she have a little girl to call her own makes her happy.

The Portland born Pretti Don, who now calls the United States of America her home, revealed in 2018 that she was born different and that she had two sex organs. In 2019, she tied the knot with her girlfriend. She describes the pre-teen they now parent as "our little girl", and insists they will not do any "nastiness" in her presence.

"Even though I am a gay girl, I don't do gay things in front of my little girl. She will never see mi and her auntie get affectionate in front of her. She knows that we are married, but we will never show that part in front of her. I am raising my daughter to be a straight person. Mi naah guh make she see mi a kiss up her auntie, because a nastiness dat. Mi nah corrupt mi youth," Pretti Don said.

"We talk about her having crushes on boys, going to college, and having kids when the time is right. I am doing everything that a parent suppose to do to let a child know right from wrong. Mi nuh make my daughter watch any movie with any gay scenes, and so on. I stay on top of those things. I am not growing this child to be me. I am trying to make her life better through education and the love that we are showing her," she added.

Pretti Don, describe herself as "a great mom, regularly she attends perent teacher meetings and pays close attention to to her daughter performance in school.

"She is very advanced and she is a straight-A student. Me and my wife are really great parents, but it's like ying and yang in the house, as I am the soft one. Mi spoil mi daughter til it look bad. If she want one scooter fi her birthday, mi all buy her three," Pretty Don said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Britney Spears Leaves Music Industry on Considering OnlyFans see 7 Viral Pics

  42 Year-Old Britney Spears could make upto $100 million per year if she joins the subscription site after announcing she’s qu...